Please note that we are now closed for any further entries. Winners will be announced later in February 2019.
I am delighted to be launching the inaugural Magnolia Rouge Photo Awards for 2018. With an abundance of talent in this industry I wanted to acknowledge and reward all your beautiful results from the year. Magnolia Rouge has always championed beautiful wedding and lifestyle photography and I can’t wait to see all of your entries.
The competition will be open from January 7th-28th 2019. This is the only period that you’ll be able to access the entry form to submit your images. Your entries will be judged anonymously (images will initially be logged by a third party before being presented to the three judges to assess) and winners will be announced in late February. There will be a winner, runner-up and readers choice winner for each of the six categories as well as the grand prize of Magnolia Rouge Photographer of the Year 2018 awarded. Both film and digital images will be accepted.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH ALL THE RULES & GUIDELINES HERE.
1. REAL WEDDING: MOMENTS - We would love to see those memorable moments from real weddings — moments filled with raw emotion, spontaneous laughter, and authentic love!
2. REAL WEDDING: PORTRAITS - We want to see couple portraits, photos of brides with their ‘maids, or epic wedding party shots — send us your loveliest portraits from real wedding days.
3. ENGAGEMENT - We adore engagement images that capture the romance and excitement of couples just before they tie the knot. Whether it’s a blissful couple or a spectacular location, we want to see your favourite engagement shot!
4. EDITORIAL - Here’s your chance to show us your creativity and vision. Send us your favourite editorial images that will inspire and move our readers.
5. TRAVEL - You’ve been travelling the globe with your camera and we want to see your most stunning images from your favourite destinations!
6. FAMILY - Whether you shoot lifestyle or more traditional portraiture, this category is an opportunity to share those meaningful moments you’ve documented for families.
Images above by Brumley & Wells and Lizelle Goussard