SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND RULES
You can submit your entries between January 1, 2021 at 12:00am Pacific Time and January 21, 2021 at 11.59pm Pacific Time. Unfortunately we cannot accept any late entries.
- Images must have been captured between Jan 1, 2020 and Dec 31, 2020.
- All entries must be your own work.
- Both film and digital images are permitted.
- Please ensure you have permission from any clients featured in your images to enter them.
- Entries must be in jpg format, sized at 2000 pixels (on the long edge) with no watermarks.
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter via the submission form only. Please be sure to read all of the instructions before you complete it and move to the payment.
- All photos to be entered can be via a zip file or a link (pixieset, pass etc) which will be added to the submission form. Please ensure there is NO password required to download the images. Please no Google Drive files.
- Please ensure each image has YOUR business name AS WELL AS the category name, and then number them if entering more than one per category. eg; “ABCPhotography_WeddingPortrait_1”, “ABCPhotography_Engagement_3”.
- Once your submission has been sent, you’ll receive a confirmation email (you may need to check your spam).
COST AND PAYMENT
- You can enter up to 8 images across all 7 categories for $22 ($14 for MR Vendor Collective Members).
- You can enter another 8 images (16 in total) for a further $10, so a total of $32 ($24 for MR Vendor Collective Members).
- Please read through all the guidelines before processing your payment.
- The maximum number of entries is 16 across all 7 categories.
- Entries will be processed by a third party before being presented to the Magnolia Rouge Editor to ensure anonymous judging on merit alone.
- Once the entries close at the end of January, judging will begin.
- Each category will have a winner, and runner-up as decided by the Editor and a readers choice winner.
- In addition there will be one grand winner crowned "Magnolia Rouge Photographer of the year 2020".
- Each category will be narrowed down to a top 10 images, all of which will be featured in a blog post on Magnolia Rouge and opened up for the voting for the 'readers choice' in February.
- Winners will be announced in late February.
- Decisions made by the judge will be final.